1 medium yellow capsicum
1 medium Red capsicum
1 large onion.
2 tps Oil
Salt according to taste
1/2 tps Chilly flakes
a pinch of azinomoto (Optional)
3 Medium Tomatoes
10-12 clove garlic chopped
1 tps oregano
1/2 tps black pepper
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1/2 cup cornflour
1 tps sugar
2 tps oil
- add little oil in the pan
- now add onion cut into large pieces
- when onion will become pink add vegetables .
- add salt, chilly flakes and azinomoto (I like to add it because it give a Chinese taste. If you don't like you can remove it)
- Cook vegetable for 5 more minutes. 2-3 minute on high Flame to make them Crispy
- boil water add spaghetti , salt and little oil.
- Cook it and keep it aside.
- make tomato puree from tomatoes.
- add 2 tps oil in pan, add chopped garlic and cook till it will be light brown in colour.
- now add tomato puree.
- cook till it has a boil. now add salt, oregano, tomato sauce and black paper into that.
- let it cook for one minute
- when it has a boil, mix corn flour in the water and add it to sauce.let it cook for 2 minutes\
- Now add spaghetti into sauce and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot , firstly add sauce with spaghetti in the plate. On the top add vegetables.
- spaghetti with crispy vegetable taste really good