|Creamy Matar Mushroom|
1 cup peas
1 large onion chopped
1 large tomato chopped
1 1/2 tps ginger garlic paste
1 tps coriander powder
1 tps red chilly powder
1/2 tps garam masala
salt according to taste
1/2 cup cream
1/2 cup milk
1 tps kastoori methi
4 tps Oil
3 black candamon
1/4 tps Javitri
2 bay leaves
1. Add 2 tps oil in the pan
2. Add onion , fry till it change colour to light brown
3. Now add ginger garlic paste, saute for 1 minute
4. Now add Tomato, saute for 3-4 minutes
5. Now add , coriander powder, cumin powder, chilly powder, little salt, garam masala. saute for 1 minute
5. Now let it cool for few minutes
6. Grind this masala , and keep it aside
7. now take another pan. add oil into that
8. add bay leave cardamon, peppercorn ,clove and javitry into that. saute for 1 minutes.
9. now add Peas into pan. let it cook for 5-6 minutes.
10 then add mushroom cut into thick slices. add salt into that.
11. cook till all water of mushroom will to finished
12. Now add prepared masala into pan. saute for 2 minutes
13. add milk and 1/2 cup water into pan. mix well.
14 let it cook for 2-3 minutes
15. now add cream and kastoori methi. saute for 1 minute.
16 serve hot with rice or chapati