This is my mother's way to prepare Chicken Curry. I also like the same way. Its simple and easy recipe and Chicken Curry Taste really Yummy
800 gm Chicken
10-12 garlic cloves
3 tps Garam masala (don’t use market Garam masala. If this masala in not available take all spices and mix them and make paste for chicken curry)
1 tps coriander powder
1 tps red chilly powder
1 tps cumin powder
1 tps chicken masala
Salt to taste
2 tps Coriander leaves to garnish
1. Cut chop 3 onion
2. Make paste of 3 onion, ginger and garlic
3. Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onion. Sauté till onion start changing color
4. Add chicken, and salt in the pan. Mix well. Let it cook on low flame. Sauté in between
5. Take another pan. Heat 2 big tps oil.
6. Add onion paste. Sauté till it will become light brown.
7. Add 2 tps Garam masala, coriander powder and chilly powder
8. Add little water and saute for 4-5 minute.
9. Add this masala in the chicken and mix till masala distribute in chicken properly.
10. Cover the pan and let it cook till chicken will cook.
11. Add chicken masala and mix well.
12. Add water as per your need of gravy.
13. Let it cook for another 10-15 minute
14. Adjust salt and chilly as per gravy.
15. Cook it before 30 min to 1 hour before eating.
16. Garnish with Coriander Leaves
17. Serve hot with chapatti or rice