Rotis and Parathas are important part of Indian diet. I always like to add variety in this part. This time I have tried Thepla.. a Gujrati recipe. It’s a good if you want some variation in taste. You can store it for two three days.
1.5 Cup Whole wheat flour
½ cup of besan
1 tps salt
2 tps oil
1 tps red chilly
1 cup finely chopped methi leaves
1 cup Curd
- Mix wheat flour, besan , chopped methi leaves, salt, red chilly and oil
- Add curd and water to make semi hard dough. Keep it for 10 mins
- Divide it into 8 equal part
- Roll out each portion . heat the tava.
- Cook on both side until brown. Add little oil on both side.
- Serve hot