I ate it in one of the resturant in the bangalore. It was really crspy and tasty. I did not have recipe of that fried baby corn but after guessing the ingredents I cooked it and result was really good
8 Baby corn
2 tps corn flour
½ tps black pepper
½ tps white pepper
½ tps garam masala
Oil to fry
1. Cut corns into 4 pieces vertically
2. Take corn flour, add salt, black pepper , white pepper, garam masala
3. Add water to make thick batter.
4. Now add baby corns in the better
5. Heat oil and fry the baby corn
6. Serve with green chutney or tomato sauce
Note- If you want to avoid oil you can bake it in pre heated oven.