1 cup dalia, cleaned and washed
1 tsp jeera (cumin seeds )
1/2 cup tomatos
1/4 cup onion chopped
1/4 cup french bean chopped
1/4 cup carrot chopped
1/4 cup cauliflower chopped
1/4 cup green peas
1 tsp chilli powder
salt to taste
2 tps oil
For the garnis
2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
1. In a micowave safe bowl, combine the oil, jeera, cloves, black papper and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
2. Add Dalia, mix well and cover it. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute, stir once in between after 30 seconds.
3. Add vegetable, chilly powder, salt and 2 cups of hot water and mix well.
4. Cover the bowl with a lid and microwave on HIGH for 9 minutes.
5. Stir well and microwave on HIGH for 2 more minutes.
6. serve hot, garnished with the coriander.