3 I always like to have red chutney that is served with dosa and other South Indian dished. One day Coleage has brought is same chutney in her lunch box. I asked her for the recipe. I tried the same as soon as I got time. This chutney is tamilnadu style because it has more chillies.
4 medium Tomatoes
1 cup coconut
10-12 garlic clove
3-4 red chillies
salt according to taste
2 tps oil
1. add half tps in pan. add garlic and saute till it will change colour. keep it in a bowl
2. add another half tps oil in pan. cut red cillie in half. and add it in the pan. saute for 1 minute. transfer it to bowl.
3. add 1 tps oil in pan, now add tomatos. cook till it will become soft or half cooked
5. in a grinder. add garlic, red chilly , tomatos and coconut. grind it. now add salt and grind again.
6. Serve it with Idli or Dosa.