Palak is rich source of iron. I like to have palak in any form. This is aalo palak with bringal. A very tasty and healthy
1 bunch palak
1 medium bringal
1 tps methi seed
1 medium tomato chopped
2 red chilly cut into two pieces
2 tps oil
salt according to taste
1. wash and chop palak.
2. cut brinjal and potato in medium pieces
3. heat the oil in the methi seeds and red chilly. saute for 30 sec
4. now add potato and bringal. saute for 2 minutes.
5. add palak, tomato, salt and mix well.
6. close the lid of pan , stirr in between.
7. cook till all water of palak is soaked.
8. serve hot with chapati or rice