2 bunch Palak
1 bunch methi
1 medium Onion finely chopped
1” ginger finely chopped
7-8 clove of garlic
Salt according to taste
½ tps of Garam masala
1 tps oil
- Cut and clean palak and methi in chop into roughly .
- Heat oil. Add onion , ginger and garlic into the oil
- When onion become brown add palak and methi., add salt
- Cook it until it become soft.
- Now grind the sag in grinder (not into smooth paste)
- Transfer mixture gain to pan.
- Add little garam masala and amchoor(Optional).
- Cook it for 10-15 min. serve hot with paratha or chapati