2tps Ginger garlic paste
2 green chilies
1/3 cup cashew paste
1 cup curd
½ cup cream
Salt to taste
½ tps garam masala
- Boil onion for 5-6 minute on gas or 2minute in Microwave
- Cool onion then make smooth paste with chillies
- Add little oil in the pan. Now add onion paste. Keep it boiling for 5 min. it should not change color
- Now add ginger garlic paste. Boil till smell of garlic smell goes off
- Now add cashew paste and curd. Let it boil for 2-3 minute.
- Now add cream in the curry mixture. Let it boil for 2 min.
- At end add salt and little garam masala. Now add paneer cut into triangle or shape of your choice
- Keep it boil for 5 minutes.
- Make Shahi Paneer in advance to have better taste
Note- photo is indicative only . it is take from the web