This is one of my favorite chutney. It goes well with paratha also with rice; it can also be treated as dip with snack or as spread in sandwich
Tomato Garlic Chutney
6-7 Medium Tomatoes chopped
1 medium onion chopped
10-12 garlic chopped
2-3 green chilly chopped
½ tps red chilly
2 tps oil
1 tps rai (mustards seeds)
6-7 curry leaves
Salt according to taste
1. Add oil in the pan
2. Add mustard seeds and curry leaves .
3. When curry leaves will start changing color, add chopped tomatoes
4. Cover it and let it cook for 2-3 minutes on low flame
5. Now add onion, chilly , garlic in the tomatoes
6. Let it cook for another 5 minute, sauté in between.
7. Add salt and red chilly(Optional)
8. Cook for another 2 minutes.
9. Mash the chutney.
10. It goes well with paratha, pulov
11. You can store it for 1 week in the fridge