1 small Gobhi
Salt according to taste
1 tps turmeric
10-12 clove garlic
1 cup tomato puree
1 tps garam masala
1 tps khas khas (soak 1 hour in water)
1 tps cumin powder
1 tps red chilly powder
1 tps corriander powder
1/2 tps turmuric powder
1/2 cup cream
3 tps Oil
salt accoring to taste
1. remove leaves and stem from the gobhi(dont cut gobhi)
2. soak in the hot water for some time so that insects will go out.
3. take enough water in microwave dish , add salt and turmuric
4. let it cook of 7-8 minutes. check it if it is cooked or cook for some more minutes
5. make paste of onion , garlic and ginger
6. heat 3 tps oil in a pan.
7. add onion paste in it
8. let it cook until it will change its colour to brown
9. add coriander powder, red chilly powder, khus khus paste, cumin powder, turmaric powder, garam masala and saute for 2 minutes
10. now add tomato puree. cook till oil leave the masala
11. add 1.5 cup of water in the masala and mix well.
12 add gobhi in the gravy.let it cook for few minutes.
13. now add cream in the gravy and mix it.
14. Cover the pan and let it cook for another 3-4 minutes.
15- garnish with coriander leaves