I like to have Chole Kulche when I was in UP, I love this. I have tried it at home today, I have used very less oil and grilled it without any butter or oil. It also give a feeling of having some healthy food
6 Kulche (I brought it from market)
1 cup Chole boiled
1 medium Onion chopped
1 medium tomato chopped
1/2 tps chat masala
1/2 tps red chilly powder
1/2 tps garam masala
salt according to taste
1. add oil in the pan, then add onion . fry till onion will tart changing color
2. now add tomato in the pan. saute for 2 minutes
3. add dry chole in the pan.and crush chole . mix well.
4. now add chat masala, garam masala, red chiili and salt. Saute for another 2 minutes
5. now spread this chole mixture on the kulche. and cover it with other kulcha.
6. put this kulcha on grill toaster. cook till kulcha will become light brown in color
7 Serve hot with sauce of your choice