Yesterday we have decided to do change in our routine dinner and decided to have some soup and salad. It was a nice change actually. We have decided now we will eat this combo at least once a week :) I am happy because changing our routine to healthier side.
2-3 medium size mushroom
9-10 garlic clove
salt according to taste
1/2 tps soya sauce
1/2 tps black pepper
1 tps vinegar
2 tps corn flour
2 cup water
2 tps butter
1/2 tps oregano
- chop onion, galangal, garlic, spring onion and mushroom.
- take a deep pan, heat little oil. add onion and saute till it will change its color.
- now add garlic and galangal and saute for 2 minutes.
- now add mushroom and spring onion. cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- mix corn flour in water. add this mixture to pan. and mix well
- add salt, black pepper, oregano. mix it
- now add soya sauce and vinegar. cook for another 3-4 minutes till it boils.
- serve hot
This Soup recipe goes to Soup Recipes by My Culinary Creations