This is one of my favorite. very easy to cook , but very healthy as it consist of high protine Soyabean and peas. I like to have it with Rice.
1 cup soybean chunks
1 cup peas
1 medium onion chopped
1 large tomato chopped
1 tps cumin seed
1/2 tps red chilly
1/2 tps coriander powder
1 tps garam masala
2 tps oil
salt according to taste
1 tps ginger garlic paste
1. add water in the soybean chunk . keep it aside
2. heat oil in cooker. add cumin seeds , saute for 1 minute
3. add onion , saute till onion will turn light brown.
4. add ginger garlic paste. saute for 1 minute.
5. add tomatoes and saute . now add garam masala, red chilly powder, coriander powder. cook this masala till it will leave oil.
6. add peas and saute for 2 minutes.
7. now add soybean chunks. mix well. add water as required.
8. close the lid of cooker. cook till 2 or 3 vessels.
9. let it close till cooker will release pressure.
10. Serve hot with Rice or chapati