Preparation Time : 20-25 minutes
Cooking Time : 15-20 minutes
Servings : 4
2 medium Onions, cut into roundels
1 cup Hung yogurt
2 tablespoons Fresh coriander leaves, chopped
2 tablespoons Fresh mint leaves, chopped
Salt to taste
7-8 Black peppercorns, crushed
1 tablespoon Lemon juice
2 medium Cucumbers, sliced
2 medium Tomatoes, sliced
6-8 Green olives, slice
1 Jalapeno, chopped
1. Heat a pan and put the onion roundels in it and roast till lightly browned.
2. Sprinkle salt over them.
3. Take hung yogurt in a bowl and add coriander leaves and mint leaves along with salt, crushed black peppercorns, lemon juice and mix well.
4. Heat a tawa and lightly heat the tortillas on both the sides.
5. Keep the heated tortillas on an aluminium foil. Spread the yogurt mixture.
6. Place cucumber and tomato slices, olives, jalapeno and caramelized onions over and roll.
7. Fold in the foil and serve hot.