Preparation Time : 15 minutes
Cooking Time : 25 minutes
Servings : 4
4 Whole wheat rotis
1 1/2 cups Baked beans
2 medium Onions
1 tps Oil
1 medium Green capsicum, chopped
5-6 cloves Garlic, sliced thinly
Tomato ketchup as required
Red chilli sauce as required
3 tps Fresh coriander leaves, chopped
Iceberg lettuce , shredded a few leaves
1. Finely chop one onion and slice the other.Heat oil in a pan, add onion, green capsicum and garlic and sauté
2. Place chapattis on the work top. Spread a little tomato ketchup and red chilli sauce on each of them.
3. Add baked beans to the pan and sauté. Add coriander leaves and mix.
4, Place some of this mixture on one side of each of the chapattis.
5. Sprinkle sliced onion, lettuce and grated cheese over the baked beans and roll the chapatti.
6. You can cut into diagonal pieces and serve or wrap the roll in aluminium foil and serve.