Preparation Time : 40 minutes
Cooking Time : 20 minutes
Servings : 4
1/2 cup Bean sprouts
6 slices Brown bread
1 medium Onion , chopped
2 medium Potatoes, boiled and mashed
Salt to taste
Green chutney as required
1 teaspoon Chaat masala
5-6 Black peppercorns, crushed
4-6 leaves Lettuce
2 medium Tomatoes, cut into roundels
1. Take onion in a bowl. Add mashed potato, salt, two tablespoons green chutney, sprouts, chaat masala and crushed black peppercorns and mix.
2. Place two brown bread slices on the work top.
3. Place salad leaves on one of them. Place some of the stuffing topped with tomato roundels.
4. Apply some green chutney on another slice and cover the sandwich with it.
5. Prepare another sandwich: place lettuce on one slice, spread stuffing.
6. Apply green chutney on another slice and place some alfalfa over it.
7. Bring the two slices together to make a sandwich.
8. Heat a non stick toaster, place the sandwich in it and toast till golden.
9. Similarly make other sandwiches. Serve hot.