2 cup Wheat flour
2 tps oil
salt according to taste
1 large onion chopped
2 medium tomatoes chopped
1 tps red chilly
1 tps jeera
2 tps fresh coriander leaves
1. In a bowl mix onion, tomato , bhuna jeera, red chilly. do not add salt now otherwise it will loose water.
2. mix oil and salt in wheat floor and make smooth dough
3. divide dough into 8 equal parts
4. take two part and roll small chapaties with them.
5. spread little oil on one chapati and spread onion tomato mixture on that. spread little salt on the top
6. put other chapati on top. seal the edges.
7. roll out a thick chapati.
8. heat the tawa and cook on both side till it will become golden brown.
9. spread butter or gree on the top.
10. serve hot