I wanted to cook this recipe from long. Finally I made this today. Rich Gravy with goodness of Methi.
1 cup Green Peas
1 cup methi leaves
1" ginger chopped
1 onion chopped
2 medium tomato chopped
1 cup skimed milk
1 tps garam masala
1/4 tps turmaric powder
1 tps red chilly powder
2 whole red chilly
1 tps cumin seeds
3 tps oil
1. wash and chop methi leaves
2. in a pan, heat oil. add cumin seeds and whole red chilly
3. add onion, and ginger. saute till it will change color
4. add tomato and saute for 2-3 minutes.
5. add peas, salt, turmaric powder, garam masala, red chilly powder. mix well. cover the pan let it cook till peas are cooked.
6. add methi leaves and mix well. saute for 2-3 minutes.
7. add milk and 1/2 cup water and cover the pan. let it cook for 5 more minutes
8. serve hot with Chapati or rice
this recipe is perfect for any dinner party.