CookWithPia is getting some new recipes everyday from reader's of all over the world. This recipe is sent to me by Reshma Nitu Chugani , She has sent this recipe from Spain. she has given it name of MOONG DAL CREPE. I have changed its name because it is more like chilla in India. This recipe is great and healthy also. Thanks Nitu for this recipe
2 cups of yellow moong dal
1/5 cup of white urad dal
1" Ginger Chopped
2 Green Chilly
1 tps Cumin Seeds
1/2 Bunch coriander leaves chopped
1. soak the dals overnight in ample water
2. drain n wash them and grind in a blender with a little water, a nice piece of ginger and some green chillies.grind to a nice thick
3. add salt and cumin seeds, coriander leaves and leave for ferment for about 3-4 hours.
4. heat a non stick pan and add a little oil to it
5 then take a scope of this batter and spread it quickly over the heated pan and cook on both sides till brown and crispy.
6. serve with chutney or sauce of your choice.
1. You can fill paneer mixture inside Chilla. Grade 100 gm paneer , add some chilli, salt , and corriender into that.
another option is take bhujiya (Aloo bhujiya ) , chopped tomatos, chopped onion , chopped tomatoes and mix them . add little salt.
Both filling will add a great taste to Chilla