1/2 bunch Palak
1 cup corn
1 carrot chopped
1/2 cup gobhi chopped
3 boiled Potato
2 slice bread mashed
1 chilly chopped
1 tps Jeera powder (Cumin Powder)
1 tps Amchoor ()
1/2 tps Garam Masala
1 tps Red Chilly
Salt According to taste
- Boil water in a pan , when water start boiling add palak leaves. let it cook for 3-4 minute.
- get the palak out of water, chop cooked palak finely.
- Cook 1/2 cup corn in little water in microwave for 2 minute.
- add corn , chopped carrot, green chilly and chopped Gobhi into palak.
- now mix boiled potato into palak mixture.
- add mashed bread, amchoor, jeera powder, red chilly and salt
- mix well. now devide it into 10-12 equal peices .give it shape of tikki or cutlet
- add little oil in the nonstick pan.
- cook till it will become brown from both side.
- serve hot with chutney of your choice. I served with green chutney
I made these cutlets in little excess , used it again in the burger in the morning. I felt burger also become healthy with touch of all vegetable :)