This is actually my mother in law's recipe. I love raw banana in way , its really tasty
Raw banana 4
Besan (gram flour)1 cup
Rice flour 1/4 cup
Red chilli powder 1 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 1/2 tbsp
Garam masala 1/2 tbsp
Salt according to taste
Oil to fry
* peel the banana cut it in thin long strips
* mix besan,red chilly,ginger garlic paste and salt in a bowl.
* mix water slowly and make thick paste
* dip banana strip in the mixture and leave it for some time
* heat the oil and fry these strips till golden brown.
* serve with chutney or sauce of your choice
Try it you will surely like it